Bootcamp "Everyday is Leg Day"
My Bootcamps are designed for MAXIMUM calorie burn in the shortest amount of time. We want to get you fit, get you healthy, challenge your mind, challenge your body, and most importantly MAKE FITNESS FUN!
– Indoor Bootcamp. Weather will never be an issue with us. Rain, shine, snow, whatever……we are ready to workout!
– The Exercises: Bootcamp is a combination of strength, cardio, muscle endurance, flexibility, core, and functional movement patterns. You get EVERYTHING you need!
– Time Efficient Training. Classes are 45 minutes in length. Get you in and get you out. We keep you moving and burning fat from the first minute to the very end!
– The After Burn! We use a scientifically proven exercise formula known as E.P.O.C. to increase your metabolism up to 12-16 hours after your workout! That’s right, burn fat for HOURS after your workout!
– NEVER Plateau! The body hates change! It would much rather do the same thing every minute of every day. Well we have news for you…when you do the same exercise routine day in and day out you stop seeing results or “plateau.” At Bootcamp we utilize the principle of muscle confusion. You will NEVER do the same workout twice! Why is this good? Because…your body will never adapt and you will never plateau! You will get results and they will come quick and continue to come…..month after month after month!
– NO DIETS HERE! ELIMINATE the word diet once and for all! Every Bootcamper has challenges 4x a year with a meal plan to keep us motivated. Meal Plans available all year long.
– Positive Energy: Bootcamp is about a team environment where both your trainers and fellow Bootcampers motivate and challenge you to reach your highest potential!
– Family: Make new friends and become a part the Zug Elite Training family! Everyone supports each other and it’s an experience like non other. Come and see for yourself! Get fit and have fun!
Join us any Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday for Bootcamp.
349 Water Street; Portland MI 48875
Please bring your own exercise mat & water bottle.
If you have dumbbells 5-10lbs please bring them.